Attribute Combinations not showing "Out Of Stock" - Possible bug?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I love the ability to manage stock levels using combinations of the various attributes in my Product Variants. This was a real find when I was struggling to find the right organizational structure for my products.

However, when I set the Stock Quantity to 0, it still allows you to add that attribute combo into your cart. This is regardless if the "Allow out of stock orders" box is unchecked. I can still add the items to my cart and there is no "out of stock" message when I select that combination in the drop down boxes on the product page.

Is this a bug? Am I missing something here?

Sol
14 anos atrás
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3627
13 anos atrás
When using "Track inventory for this variant by product attributes" I have run into an issue.  If I use a variant attribute with a textbox to collect information for the product then I can not manage inventory based on an attribute combination of textbox and radio button.  The user will have to select a radio button and type an exact phrase in the textbox to match my "combination."  Is there a way to disable textboxes from this equation or at least set the textbox up with a * wildcard value?
13 anos atrás
T-SHIRT SALES
radio button = red
radio button = XLarge
Track this inventory

OR

radio button = blue
radio button = XLarge
Track this inventory

These both make sense but the below situation does not.

TICKET SALES
text box = [List the name for which you would like these Will-Call tickets held at the box office.]
radio button = Aug. 14, 2010
Track this inventory

OR

text box = [List the name for which you would like these Will-Call tickets held at the box office.]
radio button = Aug. 15, 2010
Track this inventory

There will never be an [Andrei Mazoulnitsyn + Aug. 14, 2010] combination so inventory will not be reduced for this type of situation.

Is there a way to remove textbox from the combination or enter a % wildcard % for the textbox value?  I tried physically altering the xml string from the Nop_ProductVariantAttributeCombination table / AttributesXML column but I guess xml data type can not be altered (I'm not to certain this would have even helped).

Thanks,

Todd
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.