Simple RMA setup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
I would like to see if anyone is interested in having nopCommerce support simple RMA requests.

Working similar to an order request except that a user could provide their order number and than click the request an RMA -- and than they would be given shipping information and any other return authorization information.

Right now their is a "Refund" button for Paypal direct (but it doesn't work, at least in my testing), this doesn't organize or cancel orders that are returned though.

Any thoughts?
14 anos atrás
I would be interested in this feature. I would not require a refund option as I would prefer to do this manually.

I think it would be best based on customer requesting an RMA based on the information they supply, then for admin to be able to approve or disaprove based on a personal response. Then the system gives them an approved RMA number and return details. I'm not sure how this would work based on who pays for shipping etc.

Great idea though.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.