How to get a field from DB ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hello

I am starting to make little changes to nopCommerce I would like to view an invoice number from a field in the database called InvoiceID OrderDetails under the administration of this number is made of an external system but would just like to have it show the number of administration so it is better experience for my staff to beat up an invoice.

Should I change or add something in the Business Logic, sorry I'm a little newbie to ASP.NET but whereas ASP is a little more my strong point:)

Hope there is a kind person out there that will help me.

Best Regards

Lasse
14 anos atrás
assume you already have this field in database, you need to change the sqlorderprovider in dataaccess.sqlprovider project, then you need to modify the mapping method to pass this field to business logic layer, again you change the mapping method in business layer so the presentation layer can "see" this field, the name of mapping method could be
OrderCollection DBMapping(DBOrderCollection dbCollection)
14 anos atrás
nopDev wrote:
assume you already have this field in database, you need to change the sqlorderprovider in dataaccess.sqlprovider project, then you need to modify the mapping method to pass this field to business logic layer, again you change the mapping method in business layer so the presentation layer can "see" this field, the name of mapping method could be
OrderCollection DBMapping(DBOrderCollection dbCollection)

Yes have the field InvoiceID in my DB

Hmm are a bit confussed, where should i cange it so its gonna be Visible ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.