nopCommerce 2.50 Site Migration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 anos atrás
I'm trying to help someone migrate their nopCommerce application to a new hosting provider.  I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible for now (i.e. not upgrading nopCommerce yet).

- I copied ALL files from the existing site to the new site (maintaining same folder structure).
- I've migrated all data from the existing site DB to the new site DB.
- I've updated the AppData\settings.txt file to configure to connect to the new DB.
- When I browse to the URL, the content of the site comes up, but NO .css files or images are retrieved.  The IIS log returns 500 19 errors for all of them.  

Can anyone shed any light on what might be the issue?  

I haven't used nopCommerce before and as I was saying, I'd prefer to just get it migrated as-is right now and look to upgrade later.  

Thanks!
8 anos atrás
sclark wrote:
I'm trying to help someone migrate their nopCommerce application to a new hosting provider.  I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible for now (i.e. not upgrading nopCommerce yet).

- I copied ALL files from the existing site to the new site (maintaining same folder structure).
- I've updated the AppData\settings.txt file to configure to connect to the new DB.
- When I browse to the URL, the content of the site comes up, but NO .css files or images are retrieved.  The IIS log returns 500 19 errors for all of them.  

I haven't used nopCommerce before and as I was saying, I'd prefer to just get it migrated as-is right now and look to upgrade later.  

Thanks!

I'm not sure but...you need to check folder right of IIS pool. and you can also check MIME Types extension: .css MIME type: text/css (for css only. check of image as well.) added in your site or not.
8 anos atrás
sclark wrote:

Thanks!

Did you give the read , write permission for these folders?
8 anos atrás
sohel wrote:

Thanks!

Did you give the read , write permission for these folders?

I've given read/write/execute permissions to the Administration, Themes, Content and Scripts folder and I still receive the error.  Actually if I put the URL for an image directly (i.e. <site>/content/Images/Thumbs/image.jpeg I receive the same 500 error.  The following message is returned to the client:  "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

Any other ideas?  Do I need to change permissions on any other folders?
6 anos atrás
Any Solution ???

I am also facing these issue after migrating the nopcommerce code to another hosting server.
Please Help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.