NopC Developer Needed with experience working on Azure and CI

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Hello,
I am looking for a developer with experience in setting up NopC on Azure and using CI tools like TeamCity.   I am a newer developer looking to pay someone to mentor me on how to set up these tools.  I can offer $50 an hour.  It's about 50% NopCommerce and 50% Azure mentoring.  I would be glad to talk to you more about what kind of things I am hoping to get help on.  

If you are interested my email is natecotton at gmail dot com...  (writing it that was just in case there are spambots scraping the forum).  Or you can reply to this post if you have more questions.  

I am open to any guidance but my initial plan is...  Two running instances of the app I can publish to.  A dev instance and a live instance.  Also, a local instance I or any other developer can run locally to develop on.  I plan on using a Git repository but I am open to using TFS if someone has experience. The the build server on a VM in Azure.  So far I have the local instance and the VM up with Team City installed but I don't know where to go from here.  

So yeah, anyone have time and interested in mentoring a greenie?

On timing, I live in the mountain time zone and I am doing this on me free time in the evenings.  I would need to be able to work with you between 5pm to 10pm mountain time.

Have a great day,
Nate
email -- natecotton at gmail dot com
7 anos atrás
Hi,
Brainstation-23 is a company with 95 web developers and we have been doing outsourcing since 2006. One of our project http://www.splash360.com/ which is a email marketing system and for a USA client we used Azure for running automated test, Continuous integration using TFS(team foundation server) and git through TFS(team foundation server) as well. We also have a subsidiary company nop-station.com with dedicated nopCommerce team consists of 2 nopMVP and 3 nopCommerce certified developers. So, I think Brainstation-23 will be your best choice to hire a dedicated developer.

If you are interested than I can send you our company profile as well as we can discuss further about this matter.

Here is my contact info
Email : [email protected]
7 anos atrás
Hi,

Our company was a first nopCommerce partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner and first Cloud Accelerate Partner in Russia with experienced in .NET/SQL and Cloud technologies. We will be happy to help you with your nopCommerce projects. You can review our portfolio. We have implemented more than 100 nop projects and about 5 azure based projects. Also we develop Cloud Storage(Azure) plugin for nop. I suppose you will need this plugin or modification of this plugin for your project.

We would be happy to provide more information upon request.
Email: [email protected]

PS: If you use Azure, we would be happy to offer Azure Credits with 20% discount!

Best Regards, Konstantin Ivinsky
7 anos atrás
Hello Sir,

Thank you for sharing your requirements. We offer best nopCommerce development services. And, we'll be happy to work closely with you to help you with your requirements.

Moreover, please check your PM!

We are waiting for your reply. :)

Best Regards,
Ashvin
7 anos atrás
Hi, I don't know if you find the right person for the job yet but this is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on. Where can I reach out to you for details?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.