Fedex integration - multi-currency stores - shipping options could not be loaded

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Hello, we are running om 3.70 and have 3 stores, for GBP, USD and Euros.  The Fedex plugin is enabled and gives the 'shipping options could not be loaded' error message, apart from for Canada and it returns a result.

The currency details for the 3 stores are all set to GBP, as this is our base currency and then we exchange each day, do these need to be changed to USD and Euros.

Also, we are going to install the 'shipping by total' plugin as we have carriage paid clip levels for UK and EU.
7 anos atrás
Check the System > Log for a more detailed message
7 anos atrás
thanks, the log is returning
Shipping (FedEx). There are no valid services available. (code: 556)

I have tested for a few countries and none work except for Canada which returns a result/value
7 anos atrás
In what country is your Shipping Origin address?
7 anos atrás
HI, the shipping origin address is UK for all 3 stores
7 anos atrás
If you ship from origin UK to destination UK, does that work?
7 anos atrás
Hi New York, I enabled the UK for FedEx shipment and tested and it didn't allow the option, let alone get to a point with an error message, so I think it is because we have different delivery methods and costs setup on NoP from the UK to UK and UK to EU, so the FedEx plugin we are linking to doesn't contain this info.  We are only using FedEx to ship from the UK to the rest of the world.

I will de-install the plug in and re-install and if that still only recognises Canada I will connect with the FedEx team.
Unless there is something obvious that I need to try?
Thanks for your help.
7 anos atrás
Bev wrote:
I enabled the UK for FedEx shipment and tested and it didn't allow the option, ...

By "enabled", do you mean you "Edit" it on the plugin list page and set its "Limited to stores:"?
What do you mean by "it didn't allow the option"?
7 anos atrás
HI New York, I hadn't limited it to stores, as I thought the default was for all 3.  I have now checked this option and done a test for US and it still doesn't work.  Because we are not re-directing based on IP address lookup it needs to be enabled on every store, but should not offer the option to UK or EU customers as we have defined these options in Shipping Methods.

Not allowing the option, under our FedEx service terms we are only shipping from UK to RoW, not UK or EU so it didn't return a result for UK-UK as the pricing does not exist in the plugin.
7 anos atrás
Bev wrote:
...should not offer the option to UK or EU customers as we have defined these options in Shipping Methods....

"Shipping Methods" and "Shipping Method Restrictions" only apply to the 'internal' Shipping Rate Calculation Methods (e.g. Fixed Rate, By Weight).   'External' calculation methods (carriers like FedEx, UPS, etc.) do not use them.

The Shipping Director plugin allows for conditionally offering carrier services. See this example.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.