HOW CAN I: Add extra information to the invoice layout?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Hi Andrei,

How can I add our Company Name, Address and VAT Number to the Invoice?
plus, a user definable invoice number?

Ideally, the invoice should also have an INVOICE NUMBER. It makes sense that this number icould be automatically generated, OR manually added.

Very Best Regards
Steve
13 anos atrás
Hi for VAT purposes, Invoice numbers must be consecutive and a record kept of all raised invoices whether cancelled or otherwise.

To add info to the invoice layout (PDF i presume) open the PDFHelper class and make your code changes there.

I have added a table and class to my system in order to generate a consecutive invoice number. Please be aware that VAT in the UK is due on the taxable date printed on your invoice (normally when payment has been made for goods). So I have added some code to the CheckOrderStatus function to create an invoice record when the payment status is set to paid.

Similarly if it is cancelled I add a cancelled date to my invoice table.

When a user looks at the "customer orders" tab under "my account" they can click PDF invoice. I have added some logic to determine whether or not an invoice has been generated (i.e. if the order has been paid), if so, they get a full VAT invoice, otherwise they see a proforma invoice with "This is NOT a VAT invoice" clearly marked on my Pro-forma invoice.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.