iDeal Basic payment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anos atrás
Hello all,

Well i have been working with nopcommerce for 3 days now and i have to say nice product! but i missed a iDeal payment components/interface/what ever.
So i wrote a iDeal basic interface and since i'm a nice guy i would like to share it.

You can download it here http://download.lijnco.nl/iDealBasic_0.5.zip
The ideal manual url is: https://idealtest.secure-ing.com/ideal/docs/ing/iDEAL_Basic_EN_v2.1.pdf

If you find any bugs please drop me a note.

Cheers,
Warnar Boekkooi

P.S. version 0.5 works with 1.30

The installation is very simple, it go's like this:
1. Extract the iDealBasic_0.5.zip some where (for example "c:\iDealBasic\").
2. Now copy all files in the "c:\iDealBasic\iDealBasic_0.5\NopCommerceStore" folder to the directory where nopCommerce is installed.
3. Now execute "c:\iDealBasic\iDealBasic_0.5\iDealSetting.sql" in SQL Server Management Studio or something like that.
4. Now open a browser and go to "http://<youstore>/Administration/PaymentMethods.aspx" and you will see Ideal Basic.

If you still have trouble make sure there is a euro currency.
15 anos atrás
Warnar,

thanks a lot for your contribution.
15 anos atrás
Fantastic, i try and test it...

I had to change the IdealSetting.SQL because of IDENTITY errors in the SQL Management studio:

/* Had to remove the SettingsID column update because of auto increment: */
INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_Setting ([Description], [Name], [Value]) VALUES ('', 'PaymentMethod.IDealBasic.merchantID', '')
INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_Setting ([Description], [Name], [Value]) VALUES ('', 'PaymentMethod.IDealBasic.subID', '0')
INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_Setting ([Description], [Name], [Value]) VALUES ('', 'PaymentMethod.IDealBasic.hashKey', '')
INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_Setting ([Description], [Name], [Value]) VALUES ('', 'PaymentMethod.IDealBasic.paymentType', 'ideal')
INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_Setting ([Description], [Name], [Value]) VALUES ('', 'PaymentMethod.IDealBasic.url', 'https://idealtest.secure-ing.com/ideal/mpiPayInitIng.do')

/* Had to remove the LocaleStringRecourceID column update because of auto increment: */
INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_LocaleStringResource ([LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (19,  'iDealPaymentModule.Message', 'Je wordt naar de iDeal website toegestuurd om de bestelling te voltooien.')
INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_LocaleStringResource ([LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (7,  'iDealPaymentModule.Message', 'You will be redirected to iDeal site to complete the order.')
INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_LocaleStringResource ([LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (21,  'iDealPaymentModule.Message', 'Sie werden jetzt auf die iDeal Seite weitergeleitet, um Ihre Bestellung abzuschließen.')

15 anos atrás
I Updated the version to 0.3 changes are:
- Now works with version 1.11
- Removed PaymentMethod.IDealBasic.paymentType from Sql and code
- Added better (code) documentation and used StyleCop (except for rules SA1027 and SA1500)
15 anos atrás
Thanx warstar, I will test it...
15 anos atrás
I updated the version to 0.3.1 this changes the sql to have a "Nop_PaymentMethod".
14 anos atrás
I tested the new v.03 but got a problem with inserting the SQL. The 3 lines that insert Nop_localeStringResource can conflict if there is only one language installed or other languages are installed. Since NC1.11 has only one language the insertions of the LanguageID column can be wrong. So people have to manually alter the LanguageID to reflect the language they have inserted as a extension into the Datbase.

For example: pre installed NC1.11 language is english (languageID=7) I then installed the Dutch language extension, that got languageID 8.

INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_LocaleStringResource ([LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (19,  'iDealPaymentModule.Message', 'Je wordt naar de iDeal website toegestuurd om de bestelling te voltooien.')

must become:

INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_LocaleStringResource ([LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (8,  'iDealPaymentModule.Message', 'Je wordt naar de iDeal website toegestuurd om de bestelling te voltooien.')

I have no other languages installed so LocalStringResource inserts get errors. Maybe you can make a little documentation how to alter or script the SQL to check for this.

I also think you should extend the SQL to insert the IDeal method into the Nop_PaymentMethod table:

INSERT INTO dbo.Nop_PaymentMethod ([Name],[VisibleName],[Description],[ConfigureTemplatePath],[UserTemplatePath],[ClassName], [SystemKeyword],[IsActive],[DisplayOrder])
VALUES('IDeal', 'IDeal','Dutch online payment methode', 'Payment\IdealBasic\ConfigurePaymentMethode.ascx', '~\Templates\Payment\IdealBasic\PaymentModule.ascx', 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.IdealBasic.IdealBasicPaymentProcessor, Nop.Payment.IdealBasic','IDeal',1,1)

I think the NC Team should have placed 'preset' languageID's in the LocalStringResource. This way changes to languages can be set based on the LanguageID[N] = [LanguageType]
14 anos atrás
Updated the version to 0.3.2 this fixes the 'Nop_LocaleStringResource.LanguageID' problem on installation.
14 anos atrás
new version seems to work fine ;)

well done
14 anos atrás
Thanks and offcourse thank you for testing and helping me out USRFobiwan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.