usability features

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anos atrás
Hi guys,
I've checked a latest version of sorce code from codeplex and have a couple remarks aboute usability on pages with products in public store:
1. I didn't found a sorting feature. e.g. sort by tytle, by price, date ...
2. Pager. It would be nice to have an abilty to change a pager size on runtime. (And don't forget add a resource-strings for this control :)). And we can't use a pictures for "First","Last","Next","Prev".

Thanks.
15 anos atrás
Hi,

Paging is implemented in the next release.

Sorting options are on the roadmap.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Ben
14 anos atrás
Regarding sorting options, while I appreciate that this is on the roadmap, it is being requested from me now.  Any suggestions on ways to implement this on my own?

Thanks,

Eric Harper
14 anos atrás
Hi,

I start using nopcommerce recently and I like the project very much. For your sorting I am pating 2 function and you can do the rest.

protected void SortAtoZ(ProductCollection col)
        {
            col.Sort(delegate(Product p1, Product p2)
            {
                return p1.Name.CompareTo(p2.Name);
            });
        }

protected void SortZtoA(ProductCollection col)
        {
            col.Sort(delegate(Product p1, Product p2)
            {
                return p1.Name.CompareTo(p2.Name);
            });

col.Reverse();
        }
14 anos atrás
Hi shakeebgenii, I tried something similar, but as soon as I changed pages the solution fell apart (it only sorts the current page, because the query uses the page index to filter results). I am surprised that sorting by name, price, color are not built in.
14 anos atrás
I have implemented sorting on database side with passing parameter on what column to sort.

You can see result in beta shop with changing value from drop down list ot top of products.

Link to shop is in show off with subjet "still in beta fase" (I dont know can I post link here).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.