developer documentation / guidance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Hello,

I am planning to use nopCommerce to develop my first ecommerce system on an upcoming project.
Any guidance on how to start understanding the architecture of the system?

1) I saw some links regarding database diagrams on the forums but all of them seem to be broken.  Can anyone provide me a link to the database diagram?  Even if it is for 1.4 version, at least it will be a good place to start.

2) Developer documentation (any plans of releasing this in the near future?)

3) Anyone in the community who has been working on nopCommerce - any particular blogs you can recommend that can help me understand how the code is organized?

This topic may be helpful for a lot of people like me who are just starting out to use nopCommerce.

Thanks,
Pratik
13 anos atrás
There's no developer documentation. But we're thinking about writing good developer documentation (it could take a lot of time). But I can surely confirm that it'll not be published in the near 2 months.
13 anos atrás
What about the database diagram or some other resoures you can recommend to understand the structure?
13 anos atrás
Here's a database diagram somebody made for 1.4 ...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mi1jqhqjz3z/Visio-nopCommerce14DB.pdf
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.