Products translation in release 1.11

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anos atrás
Hi,

I have just download the last release, and i ll like to use it with product in multi-language.

So i ll edit the 1.11 release, do you have any svn/cvs to allow me commiting my upgrade for the 1.12 or other ?
15 anos atrás
We have svn, but we don't provide public access to it. So you can just sent your contributions to contribute[at]nopCommerce[dot]com
15 anos atrás
I ll, but i have to edit lot of file and stored procedure, so you ll have lot of work to integrate it in you're development version.

Is there any way to make it easier ?
15 anos atrás
Agree, we'll have a lot of work to integrate it, but it will not take much time.

You can:
1. Add a comment ("//edited by Tely") to all source code that you changed.
2. Send us your entire solution
3. Provide us with names of stored procedures that you changed
15 anos atrás
Ok, I ll do it :)

Try this week or next one :)
15 anos atrás
Thanks!
14 anos atrás
Ok, i have finish.

I've send by mail to contribute@.. the file address http://dl.free.fr/peYHerSUQ where you can dl everything

Until now, all my tests looks good, except the front office products search (i m not really understand how search.aspx works)

If you have any question, contact me.
14 anos atrás
Hi tely!!!
I send You PM, but may You not reading.

You have make amazing work!!!
Thank You from all here!!!

I download You solution, but have some errors when:

When adding 'Product Specifications Atributes', for each one, I have two same records in table;
May last fragment from stored procedure 'Nop_SpecificationAttributeInsert' is unnecessary:

INSERT
  INTO [Nop_Translate_SpecificationAttribute]
  (
    [Name],
    [Language],
    [Fk_SpecificationAttributeID]    
  )
  VALUES
  (
    @Name,
    @Language,
    @SpecificationAttributeID
  )

When trying to delete unused 'Product Attributes' or ' Product Specifications ' I get errors (in you PM from me I show full details of errors).

I dont know way, but Product type DropDownList is empty, but is required for product adding. From where I can putting types for products?

Can You make translation for the "Manufacturers" section, some people may using Manifacturers section for other types/mappings (like products for garden, products for houses...., outside from main categories)?

Thank You again for you work!!!
Best regards
14 anos atrás
i m sorry i havent internet at home :)

Can u tell me witch version are u using ? (1.10 or 1.11) plz
14 anos atrás
Ok, back to work, back to Internet :-) (just kidding tely:-) )

I use 1.11, and my writings are for you solution downloaded from http://dl.free.fr/peYHerSUQ .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.