Change category from grid to line ver. 3.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Hi, is posile to change catagory from grid to line? I try change Admin/Setting/AllSettings/ catalogsettings.defaultviewmode  - I change grid to list but no change. Can you help me? Thanks
7 anos atrás
Hi,

you have to change value of the 'catalogsettings.defaultviewmode' seting to 'list'
7 anos atrás
Hi, but this solution change grid to line just on online website for customer. I need change grid to line in admin section - catalog/categories. In old version it was possible.
7 anos atrás
gtservis wrote:
Hi, but this solution change grid to line just on online website for customer. I need change grid to line in admin section - catalog/categories. In old version it was possible.

Tree view no more exist. Now you will get only grid view .==>http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Category/List
7 anos atrás
it's a pity. This possibility was very useful. Thanks for your answer.
6 anos atrás
That is worse than a pity.  It is a primary function requirement for anyone with many producdts and categories.  This has to be relpaced at some point in the future.
6 anos atrás
I agree.. I have hundreds of categories and with no way to sort the view, trying to get a full list of each category and its subcategories is next to impossible.

I know upgrades are supposed to improve the software solution as a whole but this is a major step back which is completely unrequired. Please bring this option back!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.