To:   esouk
Subject:   God Bless You!

I am sending you this message to inform you that I have finally made it! I later came across to South American businessman who helped me getting the fund transferred into his bank account in South America where I am presently with my new partner, working on the establishment of our investment.

All the same,I still fathom your concern and past efforts to help me get the fund to your Country even though we were constrained by the authority for one reason and the other.  But your past sincere effort is well recognized and appreciated,  therefore I have left an amount of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States dollars ($ 150,000.00) deposited it in a visa credit card in a sealed white envelop with your name inscribed on it as the beneficiary with my bank officer in Benin Republic.

All You need to do is to contact him right away by making reference to this message and instruct him to send your visa credit card that i sealed with your name in an envelop and do inform me after you receive the visa credit card so we could share the joy.

Below is the contact information of my bank officer in Benin for you to contact him for immediate claim of your Visa Credit Card of $150.000.00:

His Name is: Mr.Arthur Johnson.
EMAIL ADD ; [email protected]
Tel: +229 9864 5199.

Please do not forget to send him your contact details when contacting him to enable him send the visa credit card to your real address.

And also be advise not to give him any money hence all has been paid by me the only money you are authorized to pay in other to receive the visa credit card,is the delivery fee of the Visa credit card which is only $85.00.because of the content of the parcel according to the delivery agent that is coming to deliver the visa credit card to your door step.

Kindest Regards,

Mrs.Aminah Nagi.