Prices inside Featured products on Home page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anos atrás
Could someone tell me how to show the prices inside the Featured Products grid on Default.aspx (Homepageproducts.ascx)?

I basically want to show the Featured items on the homepage and the prices right underneath it.
15 anos atrás
Step 1:
Copy from Templates, Categories, ProductinGrid.ascx:

<div class="ProductGrid">
        <asp:DataList ID="dlProducts" runat="server" RepeatColumns="2" RepeatDirection="Horizontal"
            RepeatLayout="Table" ItemStyle-CssClass="ItemBox">
            <ItemTemplate>
                <nopCommerce:ProductBox1 ID="ctrlProductBox" Product='<%# Container.DataItem %>'
                    runat="server" ProductImageSize='<%# SettingManager.GetSettingValueInteger("Media.Category.ThumbnailImageSize", 125)%>'/>
            </ItemTemplate>
        </asp:DataList>
    </div>

to Modules, HomepageProducts.ascx. I replaced the existing Datalist with the one above. Rename ID from 'dlProducts' to 'dlCatalog'.

Step 2:
Copy Category.css section "PRODUCTS IN LINES 1 - TEMPLATE" to Products.css. Comment out existing section 'HOME PAGE PRODUCTS' inside Products.css. Still inside products.css, change all instances of .CategoryPage to .HomePageProductGrid.

Viola. As a by-product, the features list on the homepage looks like your category products while browsing, giving more of a uniform look throughout the site.
14 anos atrás
where do I find Category.css and product.css. Please help. Thanks.
14 anos atrás
Under the  App_Themes folder within each theme e.g Dark Orange

This is where ASP.NET programs store the themes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.