Adding HTML for Product Short Description

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Hi All,

Can some one help me understand how to enable HTML editor for short description in the product administration page and also the display the html short description in the product details page of front end store.

Note: I'm using Pavilion theme from nop-templates team.

Thanks
M
7 anos atrás
Have a look at this post: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/21236/adding-html-editor-to-shortdescription.aspx

The html markup has changed a bit for the new admin area layout in v3.8 but the change required is still the same. The public store supports html is short descriptions by default so no changes should be required there.
7 anos atrás
Hi thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, the link which you have given has a solution which no longer works.

The file name and the file path mentioned in the post is no longer applicable in the case of v3.80 nopC.

Would really appreciate if you can point me to the right files. Also in that post one of the user reported that, the data is not saved properly when the page gets reloaded. Is it the case with the suggested edits? Or does it need any code level changes too?
7 anos atrás
Figured it out, in the same folder the new file is now a partial view .Info, found the fields (now has Nop as prefix) and edited them accordingly. No extra logic required to save the data. It just worked.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.