Problem with type or namespace does not exists

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Hello.
I have a little problem with NopCommerce 3.70.
When I try compile my project, build is finished successfully. Application work properly.
But when I browse source code,  my Visual Studio 2013 displays errors.

E.g. :
When I browse file ProductController.cs, VS displays this errors:

The type or namespace name 'Extensions' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  

The type or namespace name 'Infrastructure' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  

The type or namespace name 'Media' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop.Web.Models' (are you missing an assembly reference?)  

The type or namespace name 'BasePublicController' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  

The type or namespace name 'ProductOverviewModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  

The type or namespace name 'ProductDetailsModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  

The type or namespace name 'ProductReviewsModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  

The type or namespace name 'ProductEmailAFriendModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  

This situation is very annoying, because If this errors are displayed
Intellisense and code suggestion not working.

How could this situation be resolved, please?

Best Regards
   i-co
7 anos atrás
Do you use ReSharper? if yes update your ReSharper.
7 anos atrás
ResShaper isn't used..... :-(
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.