NOPCOMMERCE Assistance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Hello All,

I have a website which I would like to build in nopcommerce with the below specifications
1. around 150,000 products
2. around 50,000 users

Can nopcommerce handle such a big load of products? Also what server configuration would you recommend for such a website? Microsoft Azure? RAM? Space? RAID Level? etc?

A through information will be helpful for us to make this decision.

Thanks.
7 anos atrás
aiminfosys wrote:
Hello All,

I have a website which I would like to build in nopcommerce with the below specifications
1. around 150,000 products
2. around 50,000 users

Can nopcommerce handle such a big load of products? Also what server configuration would you recommend for such a website? Microsoft Azure? RAM? Space? RAID Level? etc?

A through information will be helpful for us to make this decision.

Thanks.

Yes Nop can handle it. For hosting configuration it is also very important to have estimates of traffic and concurrent users at pick time
7 anos atrás
So what kind of configuration do you recommend? Like server details? Hosting provider?
7 anos atrás
As I told you above, give your estimate of traffic/concurrent users so someone can recommend your hosting needs
7 anos atrás
nopCommerce can handle it, but for that many users and size of inventory, I'd definitely recommend hosting your website and database on separate dedicated servers.
I'd suggest looking at Liquidweb...top quality equipment and excellent customer support.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.