List all categories that product is in listed on product page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Hi there,

Let's say that I have a product in my store that is in 10 different categories of my webstore.

Is there a way that I can list all of those categories on the main product page, so that the customer can see which other categories that product is a part of? In other words, when a customer clicks on a product, when it loads the product page it lists all of the categories that are loaded in the products master file.

I have an automotive site and it would be nice to be able to show all makes/models of vehicles a specific product fits.

Thanks!
Travis
7 anos atrás
There's no native way, need development. You may want to use Specification, or even Tags for this if you are not ready for customized version. :)
7 anos atrás
On a similar site, I ended up using product tags for makes and models..in this way, on the product page I was able to show customers all vehicles that this part will fit, with links to view all products related to same vehicle. I just changed the language text resource value from "Product Tags" to "Relevant Vehicles"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.