Application Throbber

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
One of the big BUGS (well, actually just missing functionality) on my current ecommrece platform is that it doesn't have an application throbber (like the spinning wheel we all got used to).  I see that this is also not in nopCommerce (at least it is not working on my Vista platform)

Any ideas or code that someone can share on this?  I would like to get this implemented so that people can clearly see that the system recognised their selection/click and is busy thinking/responding.  Will this be available in future releases or will this be customization?
14 anos atrás
Hi,

I presume you mean an update progress animation of some kind. Currently most actions made by the customer in nopCommerce result in a full page postback (we are not using much ajax currently) and most requests are processed immediately so an update progress control is not necessary.

As we continue to enhance the UI of nopCommerce we will take this suggestion into consideration.
Thanks,
Ben
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.