Additional Shipping Charge

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 anos atrás
Additional Shipping charge only charge once per qty
I have taken some items and added a flat additional shipping charge to them. So for sku 123 I have a additionalshippingcharge set at $5. I want to make it where if the customer orders 2 of these it doesnt charge them $10, I will put those in the same box so I only want it to charge $5. I want this to be set like this on all my skus not just this one, anybody have any idea on how to do that?

Also here's another scenario of a shopping cart I need help with:

SKU 123 is $50 but has a $5 additional shipping charge
SKU 345 is $75 but goes to our order by total computation method which I have set that if an order sub-total is over $99 it will go free shipping.

The sub-total of this order is $125 from the two skus, but it will not count the $50 from the SKU123 because it has additional shipping charge. So it wants to charge $5 for SKU123 and then $6 (my order by total rate) for SKU345. I want the shipping charge to only be $5, anybody know how to make this change too?
7 anos atrás
It is a complex scenario and I guess the best would be to use plugin
7 anos atrás
Can shipping director do this?
7 anos atrás
I guess so, but better contact New York, the developer
7 anos atrás
I've blogged about it here

Product Additional Shipping Charges apply only once to the cart item regardless of the Quantity
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.