The product editor cannot be opened after the language pack has been installed in version 3.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anos atrás
hi, guys

I installed the simplified Chinese language pack in version 3.9
After the successful installation, the product edit page cannot be opened.
Many errors were displayed in the log:

Resource string (admin.pager.refresh) is not found. Language ID = 3
Resource string (admin.pager.itemsperpage) is not found. Language ID = 3
Resource string (admin.catalog.products.fields.discounts) is not found. Language ID = 3
Resource string (admin.catalog.products.fields.manufacturers) is not found. Language ID = 3
Resource string (admin.catalog.products.fields.categories) is not found. Language ID = 3
Resource string (admin.catalog.products.fields.productavailabilityrange) is not found. Language ID = 3
Resource string (admin.configuration.settings.producteditor.availablestartdate) is not found. Language ID = 3
Resource string (admin.configuration.settings.producteditor.id) is not found. Language ID = 3

I don't know why, how should I solve it?
6 anos atrás
Hi,

That is not error, but warning. Information that some resource strings are not found. So probably your language pack was not full.
The most simple way is to import another language pack (if available), or simply add these strings to your Chinese language.

Regards,
Tomasz
6 anos atrás
nop4you wrote:
Hi,

That is not error, but warning. Information that some resource strings are not found. So probably your language pack was not full.
The most simple way is to import another language pack (if available), or simply add these strings to your Chinese language.

Regards,
Tomasz

Thank you very much for your help, I chose to complete the Chinese language pack, I used the official website of the English language pack and Chinese language packs were merged, complete all the LocaleResource, I will upload my update after the language pack, hoping to help other users, because I found that in the language pack abnormal is to edit the product pages and other rich components in the page, the page loading speed will be very slow, my English is very poor, but I hope to be able to help meet the same friend!

Chinese Language Park: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hs253fu
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.