Please Help - Shipping Methods

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
ok here is the thing,

i'm trying to set shipping method: Shipping By Country & Order Weight
to Greece
so here is what i do:

from 0lb to 1lb - 13.76 USD (per lb)
from 1.1lb to 2lb - 9.82 USD (per lb) so for 2lb my price is 19.64 USD

and my product's weight is 1lb... so at the checkout i get shipping price for Greece is $3.76!!!

how should i set my prices?? i can't get it..

I would be really appreciate if you can help me..
Regards
amerikanbutik.com
Aras
13 anos atrás
Also in fixed shipping.. i set 24 USD... so at the checkout is shows 14 USD!!!

How come this happening? I guess same problem happened also when i tried weight&country method...????
13 anos atrás
Have a read at this post

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3470

and see if it helps.

- hayden
13 anos atrás
Thank you for the post,

I'm using v1.5 however it still calculates like this:

product weight 0.5lb
shipping price

0lb to 1lb - 40USD ------------ whatever i set price, it calculates always 40-10=30USD!!  i mean always 10 minus whatever the weight is!!
and if i set the shipping price under 10USD... it can't even calculate, just shows 0USD!

As a final, i couldn't really fix it:(
13 anos atrás
I also just deleted Country&Weight Module mistakely!!

How can i recover it??
13 anos atrás
oops!!

unzip a fresh nopcommerce store from your download  - you should be able to copy is into your existing solution

did you edit the setting in admin   configuration-->all settings

when you set up shipping configuration, did you cover all weight ranges in both the different shipping option you spoke about ?

Have you created a discount voucher that is being applied to shipping?
13 anos atrás
Ok recovered it! phew..

i edited what you said on your previous post.. changed them into false.. however as i said.. it calculates somehow always 10USD less from the price i set... there's a calculation problem i guess..
13 anos atrás
If you didn't created a discount voucher that is being applied to shipping or miss some weight ranges,

did you edit the codebehind ?

I use this shipping method without any problems

- hayden
13 anos atrás
to be honest, i dont know how to create discount voucher or the rest...
do i have to do all that so i can use the method?
13 anos atrás
no, i just thought it might be what was causing the problem - i'm a bit stumped about what's cousing the issue for you - it's normally straight forward to set up

another thought, when you set up the weight configuration, did you tick the 'use percentage' checkbox by mistake?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.