Admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Hello everybody,

I would like to use admin configuration in my own site, without to install nopcommerce.

How can I do that?

Any help it will be appreciated.

Willockss
13 anos atrás
Hello.

I think this is not possible. To use the admin area you have to install nopcommerce.
13 anos atrás
willockss wrote:
Hello everybody,

I would like to use admin configuration in my own site, without to install nopcommerce.

How can I do that?

Any help it will be appreciated.

Willockss

joining / linking two different applications is not a small process, nopCommerce is a very big project and in order to link 2 different application you have to have same platform/environment of your application as compared to nopCommerce (plus database). Secondly, the amount of time you will invest in linking your application with nopCommerce, it's better to use nopCommerce as your main website or you have to create your own admin section of your website like nopCommerce if you are impressed by nopCommerce's admin section
13 anos atrás
I think you will have trouble taking the admin section from nop to your own site,

but how about using nop as the structure for your own site ...

what I mean is, you could take nopcommerce and redesign it completely to look like your current website, whatever you use it for and still make use of the powerful backend

- Hayden
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.