How can all uploads done be stored in database or azure storage?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anos atrás
As the title says. Is this possible?
6 anos atrás
Please clarify "uploads"
6 anos atrás
lintho wrote:
As the title says. Is this possible?

What does mean?

please write some more info.
6 anos atrás
New York wrote:
Please clarify "uploads"

Uploaded files through Roxy Fileman.
6 anos atrás
No one knows?

How can i be sure Roxy Fileman saves images\files that are uploaded in either the database or azure storage. I cannot have files saved to the website directly.
6 anos atrás
lintho wrote:
No one knows?

How can i be sure Roxy Fileman saves images\files that are uploaded in either the database or azure storage. I cannot have files saved to the website directly.

You cannot do that, but there is a simple workaround.
Rather than using the Roxy Fileman functionality, simply upload your images to your Azure account. Then when inserting images into your descriptions or topic pages, instead of clicking on the button to open the Roxy Fileman, just put the URL address of the image in the source field.

I'm curious, though...are you unable to set file permissions on your /Content/images/uploaded/ folder, or is this just some kind of terrible limitation of your hosting account??
6 anos atrás
Publishing directly to the website is bad practise. So we are using deployment slots. If my customer uploads files with roxy, those files will be remove when swapping the prod deployment slot with the other deployment slot that is newly published.
6 anos atrás
Okay...sounds complicated.
Ya, like I said...don't use Roxy. Just upload your images directly to your Azure account, and when inserting images in nop, refer to those image URLs.
6 anos atrás
Nah, deploying using git is not complicated, and our development slot gets updated every time you commit to git. When you are satisfied and you have testet the development slot you press swap at azure portal.
6 anos atrás
And the best part, after swapping the development slot to production you get NO downtime, no cold start etc.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.