nopCommerce 4.00 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anos atrás
webklodser.dk wrote:
I have following problems with 4.0 BETA on Server compact running on VS2017 community, rebuild just out of the box:

After installation completed VS goes to stop(no warning or messages).
Click on reload plugin list, VS goes to stop(no warning or messages).
click on uninstall a random plugin, VS goes to stop(no warning or messages).

I will test on my test SQL DB now and see if it´s just the compact giving these problems.

Hi Tommy,

It's absolutely fine. It'll happen in VS in debug mode only (not on a live site). This how VS works now when you "touch" the web.config file. Just launch the application one more time. Or just don't run the site in debug mode (press CTRL + F5)
6 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
I have following problems with 4.0 BETA on Server compact running on VS2017 community, rebuild just out of the box:

After installation completed VS goes to stop(no warning or messages).
Click on reload plugin list, VS goes to stop(no warning or messages).
click on uninstall a random plugin, VS goes to stop(no warning or messages).

I will test on my test SQL DB now and see if it´s just the compact giving these problems.
Hi Tommy,

It's absolutely fine. It'll happen in VS only (not on a live site). This how VS works now when you "touch" the web.config file. Just launch it one more time

Great then no worries :-)
6 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
...release the developer upgrade guide in about a week...
We'll do our best to publish it earlier

I think we'll even do it today or tomorrow. Actually it's ready. But we just need to check all points
6 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
I think we'll even do it today or tomorrow. Actually it's ready. But we just need to check all points

This will be great! Thank you
6 anos atrás
Its great news and many thanks to nop team for this big change.
6 anos atrás
a.m. wrote:
...release the developer upgrade guide in about a week...
We'll do our best to publish it earlier

And here it is
6 anos atrás
Way to go Andrei...

Thank you so much
6 anos atrás
Heck yeah!!
6 anos atrás
Thanks for all the hard work nopCommerce Team!   We'll be testing shortly.
6 anos atrás
Congratulations nop Team!!! Thanks for your nice work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.