App_Themes skin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Folks,

I'm using the Dark-Orange Theme im my website,
Is there something ready to apply it over the whole site, or should i pass on the website controls one by one to assign skinID to it,
I highly appreciate you support.

Thanks in advance.
14 anos atrás
You can set in web.config. Just look for the <pages theme... element.

In the next release themes will be selectable within administration.

Thanks,
Ben
14 anos atrás
Thank you ben very much fro you support .. ok after i assign it in the Page_PreInit event.
should i go to the controls one by one and assign skinID property fot each .. or will it work without any change ?
14 anos atrás
First of all, can you confirm you are using the DarkOrange theme with version 1.11?

Most of the controls in nopCommerce already have a SkinID associated with them and exist within the publicStore.skin file inside the theme directory. So no, you do not need to do anything in the PreInit event of your page/control.

If you want to change the style of a control then look for the associated css class in servercontrols.css (again inside your theme directory).

Hope this explains it.

Thanks
Ben
14 anos atrás
yes i did,
I downloaded it from this link
https://www.nopcommerce.com/Extensions/TemplatesAndThemes.aspx

by the way, i noticed that the skin file does not include all the website control, should we put them all in this skin file ?

I really appreciate your support .. thank you!
14 anos atrás
sorry Bel. I did not get your last message well..
In Version 1.11, most of the controls are assigned to CSS class, not a skinID like the following div

<div id= "OrderSummaryTitle"  runat = "server" class="OrderSummaryTitle">
            <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Checkout.OrderSummary")%>
</div>

my question here , should i replace class="OrderSummaryTitle" with skinID = "xyz..."

or each control should work correctly without extra effort ?
14 anos atrás
The snippet you have posted is not a control. That is a div container.

You do not have to do anything to use the DarkOrange theme in v1.11. It is the default theme. All you do is navigate to your site. You do not have to download the theme from extensions - it's already included.
14 anos atrás
oh, i'm sorry i realized the problem now ..
I forgot i'm using NopCommerce 1.10 ... i did not upgrade yet ..
so for now is there any way i can apply DarkOrange skin on NopCommerce 1.10 with ?

I appreciate you understanding  :)
14 anos atrás
Ben,

Sorry for the long ticket, But now i realized that my problem will be solved if u found a theme for 1.10 version.
Do you have DarkOrange theme for 1.10 version ?

Thanks in advance.
14 anos atrás
Hi.

Unfortunately this theme is not supported in 1.10.

I would recommend upgrading to the latest version.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.