log details ~ file does not exist

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
I rearranged some of my images in my themes folder, but when I go to the LogDetails page I get an error “File does not exist” and it gives the file name of http://localhost:1675/app_themes/gallery2/galleryimages/h1.gif.  The folder “galleryimages” does not exist anymore, all the images that were in that folder were moved to the “images” folder and the css was links were updated.  The image is being used from the new location, but why am I getting the error from the old location every time I refresh the page?

Chad
13 anos atrás
Seems like lately, everytime I make a post, I figure out the issue within minutes of posting.  Maybe I should start posting my issues sooner.  LOL, maybe I will save some time.  I went back to my css and found a rule that was not being used with the old url.  All is well, thanks everybody.  Happy nopping.

Chad
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.