Great project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Great JOB!!

Am I missing how you can control inventory by size , say of a Beatles t-shirt. 3 sml/5 med/10 large.
and how you can you re-use the "size" attribute and values to many products without creating s/m/L/XL each time.
and the dropdown option for size would give message when size not available.

dr
14 anos atrás
You do this by creating product variant attributes. "Size" is already set up by default so open up your product variant (SKU), select the product variant attributes tab and the rest is easy.

Since stock control for product attributes is not yet available, you cannot give a message when a size is unavailable.

Hope this helps
Ben
14 anos atrás
Hi All,

I am looking for the settings to manage stock control - I have found a setting ShoppingCart.QuantityExceedsStock.

However, there does not appear to be any fields to store stock values or show them to the logged in user? Ben's last message suggests stock control is not yet available - is that the case?

Regards,
Andrew
14 anos atrás
Stock control is available for product variants. You can also set up low stock activities (e.g. send notification email or hide add to cart button) should a defined stock limit be reached.

What is NOT implemented (as per my original post) is stock control for product attributes e.g. Size or Color. Currently you would need to create a separate SKU for each of these to benefit from the stock management features.

Hope this helps,
Ben
14 anos atrás
nopCommerce team | retroviz wrote:
Stock control is available for product variants. You can also set up low stock activities (e.g. send notification email or hide add to cart button) should a defined stock limit be reached.

What is NOT implemented (as per my original post) is stock control for product attributes e.g. Size or Color. Currently you would need to create a separate SKU for each of these to benefit from the stock management features.

Hope this helps,
Ben

Hi Ben,

That help's a lot - thank you :-)

I can see the relevant fields in the product variants table. Can the stock be set to display with the variant description? I would like the customer to be able to submit a request for items curently not in stock. Can this be done also? (is this what the Wishlist is?) Thanks.

Regards,
Andrew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.