Dynamic Discount Amounts Using Single Discount Code

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 anos atrás
Hi,

Is there a way to set different/dynamic discount amounts for a single discount code based on what products and quantities are in the cart?  I am using a single discount code with an 'Assigned to order total' discount type and a flat discount amount of say $8.00.  I have setup some discount rules to check for certain products and product quantities in the cart.  What I would like to do is change that flat discount amount of $8.00 dynamically based on what products are in the cart.

For instance:

If I have 2 x PRODUCT A and 1 x PRODUCT B then DISCOUNT = $8.00

But

If I have 2 x PRODUCT C and 3 x PRODUCT D then DISCOUNT = $12.00

Also, I need this to be flat discount amounts and not percentage based.
6 anos atrás
Check Discounts documentation. You can configure Discount Requirements and then group them with boolean (AND or OR) conditions:

There are several requirement types available in nopCommerce out of the box:
-Must be assigned to a customer role
-Customer had spent a certain amount
-Customer has all of these products in the cart
-Customer has one of these products in the cart

Also, you can create a group of requirements to deal with complex requirements with multiple rules. The requirements are set using boolean logic. For instance, if you want the discount to be assigned to a particular customer role or in case a customer had spent a certain amount.
6 anos atrás
Eduardo,

Yes I am currently using Discount Requirements with boolean logic.  My problem is that there are only two Discount Types: Flat Amount and Percentage Based.  What I want to do is use Dynamic Flat Amount for example: if I have a certain group of products in the cart, we'll call them Product Group A, then I want the customer to receive a $10 discount but if they have a different group of products in the cart, Product Group B, then they will receive a $12 discount.  And, I want it all to run off of the same discount code.  The only way I can make dynamic discounting work right now is using the Percentage Based Discount Type but that wont work for my scenario because I need to use flat discount amounts.  I already have rules in place that tell me what product group is in the cart, I now just need a way to tell the cart what discount amount to use based on those products.

Thanks,

Clint Treadway
6 anos atrás
clinttreadway wrote:
Eduardo,

Yes I am currently using Discount Requirements with boolean logic.  My problem is that there are only two Discount Types: Flat Amount and Percentage Based.  What I want to do is use Dynamic Flat Amount for example: if I have a certain group of products in the cart, we'll call them Product Group A, then I want the customer to receive a $10 discount but if they have a different group of products in the cart, Product Group B, then they will receive a $12 discount.  And, I want it all to run off of the same discount code.  The only way I can make dynamic discounting work right now is using the Percentage Based Discount Type but that wont work for my scenario because I need to use flat discount amounts.  I already have rules in place that tell me what product group is in the cart, I now just need a way to tell the cart what discount amount to use based on those products.

Thanks,

Clint Treadway

To achieve,

You have to customize in admin side for  manage discount dynamic.

Also, a vital logic need in front side.
3 anos atrás
Where can we customize discount amount code in front end ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.