Careers Page in NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 anos atrás
Hi

I want to setup a Careers page with resume upload or form filling option in NopCommerce. Is there any option to do this?
5 anos atrás
Hello,

You can create a topic page in nopCommerce and create an indeed account. Then create a job in your indeed account and put your indeed job page script in topic page you just created.

That's it. Please see our career page if you want an idea on how it looks.

Thank you,
Atul
5 anos atrás
maahi777 wrote:
Hi

I want to setup a Careers page with resume upload or form filling option in NopCommerce. Is there any option to do this?

You can refer to contact us modal and follow the same approach to create a custom form page on your nopcommerce site.
5 anos atrás
"You can refer to contact us modal and follow the same approach to create a custom form page on your nopcommerce site."

Can you please explain it more??
5 anos atrás
maahi777 wrote:
"You can refer to contact us modal and follow the same approach to create a custom form page on your nopcommerce site."

Can you please explain it more??

1) If you are looking to create a custom form page then you will need nopcommerce source code.

2) I am not sure if you are familiar with nopcommerce code or not but contact us modal means the modal that is used in nopcommerce to create a form like this: http://demo.nopcommerce.com/contactus

3) Look into nopcommerce source code and see how contact us functionality works and you can follow the same approach to create a new custom form (in your case, career page with with standard applicant information and resume upload option)
5 anos atrás
In the source code look here:

Modal: src/Presentation/Nop.Web/Models/Common/ContactUsModel.cs

View: src/Presentation/Nop.Web/Views/Common/ContactUs.cshtml

Controller: src/Presentation/Nop.Web/Controllers/CommonController.cs
5 anos atrás
Hi

I am using NopCommerce 4.0. In product attribute combination I am using overridden price to change price with attribute. After application of discount percentage, each attribute price changes accordingly but base price remains same like I have size attribute:

small: $10
medium: $14
Large: $17

With a 10% discount on each, When I apply discount, its seems like:

small: Price $10 (Your Price: $9)
medium: Price $10 (Your Price: $12.6)
Large: Price $10 (Your Price: $15.3)

It creates confusion for customers.
If anyone can help with this..
5 anos atrás
maahi777 wrote:
Hi

I am using NopCommerce 4.0. In product attribute combination I am using overridden price to change price with attribute. After application of discount percentage ...

Your request has nothing to do with this topic. It is better you post it in a new topic.
5 anos atrás
I have posted but no replies..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.