Widgets redesign?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 anos atrás
Hello.

Just started using nopCommerce and all its features. My customer wanted a Mega Menu in the footer using it as a widget with 4 other columns, making it a total of 5 columns, 20% of screen each. But the Mega Menu widget sadly does not get enough space so it displays two lists, one normal and the other one for responsive. Any ideas on how to edit the widgets min width/height to not display the responsive list?

Thanks.
5 anos atrás
Hi,

I think it is more or a design related question. You need to have responsive design for your plugin widget.

Thank you,
Atul
5 anos atrás
nopAdvance wrote:
Hi,

I think it is more or a design related question. You need to have responsive design for your plugin widget.

Thank you,
Atul

Yeah of course I'm aware that i need the responsive design. But is there any known way to edit the design of the widgets? I just need to edit the min amount of width or height to make this work.
5 anos atrás
Hi,

Yes. You just need to edit view page in widget plugin under plugin directory.

Thank you,
Atul
5 anos atrás
nopAdvance wrote:
Hi,

Yes. You just need to edit view page in widget plugin under plugin directory.

Thank you,
Atul

Thanks! Fixed the issue.

For anyone looking for solution, this is the one. If you are using a theme, locate the view file in Themes\THEMENAME\Views.
5 anos atrás
Hi,

Sounds good. Please vote up answer if it helped you.

Thank you,
Atul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.