Total on which reward points applied should be configurable

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Currently reward points are calculated on order total.  It should be configurable so that the store owner can decide if they want to apply it to after discount product totals (including after rewards claimed and payments by gift certificates).  Since Tax and Shipping are expenses on the retailer's side, the retailer shouldn't be forced to discount tax and shipping when they need to in turn pay the full amount of tax to the government and the full amount of shipping to the shipping company.
13 anos atrás
I'm afraid that you will get as many replies as I had for the same question. See
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4984/help-with-configuring-reward-points-please.aspx

With very few exceptions, developers and expert members only care to talk to each other. If you are not an ASP programmer and just want to create your own store, you don't have many chances to get help in the forums. I understood it after spending a few weeks trying to find replies in old posts never answered or getting replies like "create a task" without any further explanation.

nopCommerce seems to be a superior product but support in the forums is sub-zero.
13 anos atrás
:)  I have to agree- I can just take a look at all of my own posts and the lack of response.  Love the product, but it is not mature enough if you are serious about an online store.  We have put in an incredible amount of development ourselves to fix some of these issues.  I still do the posts with the hope of someone seeing it and realize that there are some missed requirements and hopefully it will be implemented in future releases so that my code merges can be less of a nightmare!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.