Tax disappear after login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Hi,

I'm using v1.7.  When I added an item to my order and click add to cart, the cart shows the tax amount. After proceeding to checkout and  sign in to my account, the tax amount disappear in the cart. I have ensure that the address is being taxed and that the show tax amount is checked in the tax configuration. Is there something I'm missing to show the tax amount on the cart after I login to my account? Or is this a bug? How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance
13 anos atrás
ttun76 wrote:
I'm using v1.7.  When I added an item to my order and click add to cart, the cart shows the tax amount. After proceeding to checkout and  sign in to my account, the tax amount disappear in the cart. I have ensure that the address is being taxed and that the show tax amount is checked in the tax configuration. Is there something I'm missing to show the tax amount on the cart after I login to my account? Or is this a bug? How can I fix this?

1. Go to Admin area > Configuration > Tax > Tax Settings. Whyen a customer is not logged in, then default tax address is used. When he is logged in, then "Tax based on" property is used (depending on your store tax settings). And tax rates could differ depending on your store tax settings

OR

2. Go to your customer details page (admin area) and customer role details pages (which you customer is assgined to). And ensure that "Is Tax Exempt" is unchecked.
13 anos atrás
Thanks, it's working now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.