Display Specification Attributes in Search Results?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 anos atrás
Hello,

We sell industrial cooling products. Parts are looked up by year/make/model or OEM number. In this industry, these lookups only get you so far. For example, several parts may fit the same OEM number because of different rows or construction.

Is there a way to display the attributes that are different in the search results so that the customer doesn't have to click on each product to see what's different?

Thanks,
Kevin
www.fleetcooling.com
5 anos atrás
Very similar to the below thread.

I want to add IsFreeShipping and manufacturer Part Number to my category view. I am using the below guide to accomplish this (just different indicators). Although, i am considering doing this as a plugin to preserve the Nop source for future updates. I just have to learn how program a bit better since my dayjob is a SysAdmin.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/28171/displaying-sku-on-category-product-listing-page.aspx
5 anos atrás
kevlingo wrote:
Hello,

We sell industrial cooling products. Parts are looked up by year/make/model or OEM number. In this industry, these lookups only get you so far. For example, several parts may fit the same OEM number because of different rows or construction.

Is there a way to display the attributes that are different in the search results so that the customer doesn't have to click on each product to see what's different?

Thanks,
Kevin
www.fleetcooling.com

Possible, but requires slight change in source code.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.