Order Email Not Sent Automatically in Azure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 anos atrás
i'm running the nopcommerce in azure. The emails in message queue are not sent. When I test the email configuration, it works fine and I receive the email immediately. However in the queue there are a lot of emails which have the status "not send". But when i run the schedule task it sends the pending emails to the destination.
5 anos atrás
Given that when you run the schedule task they are sent and schedule task is also enabled, there is no logical reason why emails are not being sent.

Do you see any error in the logs (Admin > System > Log)?

Regards,
Anshul
5 anos atrás
Thanks Anshul ,

i did many times but the emails are not sending automatically to the customers
4 anos atrás
vignesh.arvind wrote:
i'm running the nopcommerce in azure. The emails in message queue are not sent. When I test the email configuration, it works fine and I receive the email immediately. However in the queue there are a lot of emails which have the status "not send". But when i run the schedule task it sends the pending emails to the destination.

Hi. Did you find the solution of this? I have the same problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.