Maximum supported number of attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 anos atrás
We have products that have a few hundred attributes in a Drupal site. I'm planning on redoing the site in NopCommerce.

Can you tell me if Nop supports that large number of attributes per product?
I'm afraid we will have speed and some other type of issues with Nop, just like we do with the current setup.
5 anos atrás
There are two types of attributes. Product Attributes and Specification Attributes.

Now logically it doesn't have any limit on the number of attributes you can add. It all comes down to the performance and user experience.

If you are having 100s of product attributes per product (is that true?), then this might need some testing to see how it performs. There may be some performance impact depending on the attribute combinations and inventory management.

As far as specification attributes are concerned, I don't think that'll bring down the performance. The query will simply return more results and nop will process them to render as it is.

However for that large number of attributes, it's always better to test with a few test products with that kind of data before you start the actual rework.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,
Anshul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.