Duplicate Attribute Combinations when used Copy Product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Hi,

Just noticed that when you use the Copy function for a product that has Product Variant Attributes and Attribute Combinations the Attribute Combinations are duplicated on the product that was used to copy.

I believe there is a bug in the copy of Attribute Combinations... Possibly using the wrong Product ID.  As the Attribute Combinations do not show in the new copied Product.

Is there a quick fix I can apply, I'm guessing it's a SQL SP?  Or do I just make sure that I don't copy products with Attribute Combinations.  I can't apply the latest version of nopCommerce as I am with Go Daddy and they haven't updated to the latest version of .NET

I'm currently going through the painful process of removing the duplicates.

Thanks
13 anos atrás
The painful of going through the removal of duplicates has made me look into the SQL tables.

The table Nop_ProductVariantAttributeCombination has the wrong ProductVariantID inserted when the values are copied.

It contains the orginal ID rather than the newly created ID.  Got a feeling that this is a code error rather than a SQL SP change.
13 anos atrás
pgriffo wrote:
The table Nop_ProductVariantAttributeCombination has the wrong ProductVariantID inserted when the values are copied

Thanks for info. This bug will be fixed in the next release
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.