About Us Missing Left Pane

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
The "About Us" page is the only site page that doesn't follow through with the look for the rest of the site, i.e. there is no left hand "Categories", "Mini-Cart", "Information Links", etc. May have been done deliberately, but doesn't seem like it.
13 anos atrás
FYI - Using ver 1.7
13 anos atrás
OK, sorry, not the only page but you know what I mean!
13 anos atrás
Tmcdon05 wrote:
The "About Us" page is the only site page that doesn't follow through with the look for the rest of the site, i.e. there is no left hand "Categories", "Mini-Cart", "Information Links", etc. May have been done deliberately, but doesn't seem like it.

The about us page uses the one column master page, to change it to two columns you will need to edit  AboutUs.aspx and change the MasterPageFile property (the change is underlined) in the Page directive.

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/OneColumn.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.AboutUsPage" Codebehind="AboutUs.aspx.cs" %>

To:
<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/TwoColumn.master" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.AboutUsPage" Codebehind="AboutUs.aspx.cs" %>

Save the file and refresh the page to see the change.

13 anos atrás
Jeez - I hate it when I speak without thinking!  I knew that! Thanks for not calling me stupid!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.