Normally, if the product have SKUs, it will display the product with 'add to cart' and price.
However, after I remove SKUs, the 'add to cart' and price are not display.

The Bug that I counter is when I delete the SKUs after I filled all the product info. And then copy the product. Even I click on 'published' check box in the copy pop up. The product is not add in the system. It is a critical problem for website that shows only the products, not the price. Indeed, the problem it can be fix if I just create a new SKUs and then Delete it later on. However, It is very troublemsome if I have to do this all the time after I copy the product, expecially there are many products to add on. Could you Please fix that?

Relate Catalog:
As you see many websites, they always have relate products. However, I think we should have Related Catalog as well (example, the printers are relate to inks). It would be convenience to a huge and complicated website or the website need a lot flexibility.

ProductAdd Page function:
In the "ProductAdd", it is a little too messy. Because it provides too many unnecessary fuctions. It would be more organize if there are many pages. Each page provide each function rather than stack a lot of functions in one page for example:

ProductAddMini.aspx: Add the only necessary information about product like name of the product,  Short description, Full description and Pictures. And remove the SKUs. It would be show the price as 0.00, that could get ugly.

ProductAddDownload.aspx: Adding the product that focus on dowloading the files, which has name, Short description, Full description, and Downloadable product.

ProductsAddFull.aspx: Full function in the page, which is the standard version of ProductAdd.

alternative option is just created the page "ProductAdd Setting" for the users can set up any function they want.

Indeed, nopCommerce has advance to .NET Framework version 4.0 and the connection of database is a lot faster, which is very nice in my opinion. However, One thing I still disappointed is ProductAdd page. It is extremely slow. I think the page's file is too big. And I have to create the website for clients with nopCommerce. Plus, I was hired to add thousands products each time, which that it is not fun at all.

"You need to save the product before you can upload pictures for this product page.":

We also have issue about pictures. I think that I have to Add New Product before we can upload picture is such a pain. I understand the concept behind this to not make it too complicate. howver, I believe normally, every product have at least 1 image to shows on in the page. If we have to save before be able to add image, it will take too much effort to get it done for website that have thousands products. So it will be good idea to create the "picture default", which should have in Nop_Product in the first place. And the rest addition pictures can be add in Nop_ProductPicture.
In conclusion there should be 2 place to add the image:
1. Product Info tab (Picture Default) = Nop_Product
2. Pictures tab (Picture Expand) = Nop_ProductPicture

While NopCommerce are advancing ahead, but not looking back of the practical work in the real world. Me, the common user use NoCommerce a lot, so I encounting a lot of problems and complexity of it.

At last, I have to deeply thank you nopCommerce for provide the exellect program for people all the world. I am one of many user that use this program for a long time and support nopCommerce when I have chance, even though I got a little money to offer.