Customer register - BUG

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Here's a stupid bug

- Global settings, the tab customer profiles
- If the fields 'City enabled' and 'City required' are not selected nop_commerce the shop does not automatically create the shipping and billing address in the process of creating new customer.

Best regards
13 anos atrás
It's not the bug because any address requires a city
13 anos atrás
Hello,

thanks for your reply.
not quite agree with you. Let me explain with an simple example:

Address1: Praça de Almeida Garrett
Postal Code: 2765-000 Cascais

Note that the zip code in nop_commerce is too short (length: 10)
In this example it cuts part of the zip code for shipping and billing address.

It is more important because the postal code is unique in the country than the location or address. In a country there are several addresses with the same name, but there is only a zip code

I know not to make mistake, I put in the location field 'Estoril'. But if we can select which fields you want to have no logic error if not selecting one.

Best regards
13 anos atrás
In this case you can modify CustomerManager.CanUseAddressAsBillingAddress and CustomerManager.CanUseAddressAsShippingAddress to don't check for some of required fields

Regarding 10 chars of zip code. Agree, it's the bug that will be fixed in the next release
13 anos atrás
Thanks for the help.

About the bug zip code I am pleased to be able to help improve nopcommerce.
But do not forget the possible bug that I put in the forum "https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5583/display-stock-availability.aspx.

It is a very important aspect in running a store.

Best Regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.