Having problems with admin panel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
I am receiving a blank page when I go to edit things, like products, specifications, attributes. When I click on the edit link while looking at products it brings me to the correct page but doesn't show any of the data/or lables. All I see is at the top  "Edit product details (back to product list)" Then a line under it like a border and 3 buttons (Copy)(Save)(Delete). Other than that it shows nothing else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried on several different computers and different browsers with the same result.
13 anos atrás
What I did to fix the problem was to upgrade to 1.7 and install .NET CLR 4.0
13 anos atrás
I have the same problem. When I try to edit one of my product I receiving blank page. I think it is not depend on Nop version. The same problem after upgrade 1.5->1.6->1.8. It is probably some problem with sql database.
Any idea hot to fix?
13 anos atrás
Fixed.

I removed everything from FullDescription in table Nop_Product for this product (MS SQL Managment Sudio)
It was a problem with emended YouTube video in this product description.
13 anos atrás
I'm having the same problem with YouTube videos embeded in the description. When using firefox & Safari, the screen is blank below "Edit Product Details" On IE 8 the page loads fine.

It's workable on a windows machine but not on Macs. I have people using a mac that need to be able to edit my products.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.