reward points

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
if a customer is using reward points and they have more reward point value than the total order value, they are still required to select a payment method

I suggest that if a customer is using reward points, the cart should check to see if the reward points will cover the full cost of the transaction and if it does they should be moved on to ' paymet info' page with a message confirming they paid in full with reward points

~~~~~~~~~~~
case
~~~~~~~~~~~

i set up reward points - 1 point = £ 1.00

gave test customer 100 points to spend ( £ 100 )

spent £ 5.15

went through checkout (one page) and came to ' Payment Method '

where I was asked if I want to use reward points - ticked the box then clicked ' next

but the cart would not proceed because it was waiting for me to press one of the radio buttons for a payment method.

i clicked ' 2checkout ' and the ' paymet info' accordian opened with the message  ' You will be redirected to 2Checkout site to complete the order.  '

I clicked ' next ' and was taken to the order confirm page - confirming the order had processed everything properly and did not take me to the 2checkout site

The problem was not fatal but is certainly misleading
13 anos atrás
Thanks. See change set 57899 and 57906 to get the fix.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.