nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
It seems very strange because shipping fee is already passed as culture independent
builder.AppendFormat("&shipping_1={0}", order.OrderShippingExclTax.ToString("0.00", CultureInfo.InvariantCulture));

Does anybody else experiencing this issue?

I wasn't that shipping was already passed as a culture independent that was the problem... it was that shipping wasn't reaching Paypal for some reason. I don't think it was formatted incorrectly as first because it would have given him an error when he tried to send it to Paypal, but there was no error - shipping was just being ignored by Paypal for some reason. Paypal is weird that way. That's why I had him pass shipping as an item.

Paypal acts odd in what it will except and what it will ignore and why. If you try to send tax as "tax" on a whole cart Paypal will ignore any discount that you send, that's why I had to send tax as an item in my original solution... Paypal is just messed up. They really need to work on their API or whatever it is they have...

The good thing is that you can send ANYTHING as an item which enables you to get paid for it...