google checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
when i try to edit google checkout under configuration so i can add it to payment options this is what i get. any ideas?

"The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file."
13 anos atrás
Ensure that your application is run under full trust
13 anos atrás
Should I have it at full trust all the time or change it back when I'm finished?
13 anos atrás
You can change it back after I'm finished
13 anos atrás
Just to make sure, trust setting is from hosting company and not the settings in the application right?
13 anos atrás
namannassar wrote:
Just to make sure, trust setting is from hosting company and not the settings in the application right?

Right
13 anos atrás
hosting company told me they cant do full trust.  what else can i do to set up google checkout?
13 anos atrás
You can manually configure Google Checkout using web.config file. Open it and set appropriate application config params: 'GoogleMerchantID'
'GoogleMerchantKey'
'GoogleEnvironment' - Production or Sandbox
'GoogleAuthenticateCallback'.
13 anos atrás
I had the same problem. I made all the changes in the posting above, but still get the internal error when clicking on edit for google checkout (beta). Is there something else I can do, or am I SOL since my hosting company only lets me run on medium trust? Thanks!
13 anos atrás
I'm sorry to say but "SOL" is right. I'm using paypal it works good.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.