Default Install of nop 1.8 --> No global settings and My account

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Hello All,

I have just installed a new fresh version of nopcommerce 1.8.

First I didn't have the framework 4, so I download it and installed it.

So far, all is working fine... except that the global settings page (in admin) and the My Account page (in store) are empty...

Using Firebug, I have the error : "Sys is not defined"

Changing the web.config by adding the informtion found here :
http://https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5503/sys-is-undefined-error-i-cant-add-new-products.aspx?p=2
-->Does not work...

Anybody can help?

Cheers,

MT
13 anos atrás
Its pretty straight forward.

http://www.apachetechnology.net/KC/nopcommerce.aspx

Also check if you SQL settings are correct.
13 anos atrás
I can't see the link you referred to...

In order to get around the issue, I added the following line to the web.config file:

<add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />

Within <system.webserver>/<handlers>.

The 'sys is undefined' message occurs when the client side Ajax library cannot be loaded.  This is beause a script handler is missing from the web.config file.  This is a common problem with Visual Studio 2010 and something that I have to manually add to all projects.

Hope this helps.
13 anos atrás
stephen.mcmaster wrote:

In order to get around the issue, I added the following line to the web.config file:

<add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />

The 'sys is undefined' message occurs when the client side Ajax library cannot be loaded.  This is beause a script handler is missing from the web.config file.  This is a common problem with Visual Studio 2010 and something that I have to manually add to all projects.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! It worked for me! (At least, locally. Let's see on production)
13 anos atrás
Perfect on line too! =)

Thanks again!

Humberto
13 anos atrás
Great thanks! Worked for me with install 1.9

stephen.mcmaster wrote:

Hope this helps.
13 anos atrás
No problem :)

Would appreciate it if you guys marked "up" / voted for my answer if it helped you.

Thanks Again

stephen :P
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.