Pending Order Status

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
I have a nopCommerce site running on version 1.8.

I have a product that where shipping is not required and it not a download - it is a support renewal, so nothing to send.  The payment is setup to auth and capture, so the payment is paid.

I go into my sales and see the order, it shows paid, no shipping required but is in a pending state.

How do I get this order to move to complete and future order to automatically complete.  I do not seem to have this problem on items that are download delivery.

Thanks,

Jack
13 anos atrás
Here is detailed description of this issue:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7475/number-of-ways-in-which-an-order-status-could-be-completed.aspx
13 anos atrás
I saw that discussion, but for my stuck orders how do I get them out of Pending status?  Since shipping is "shipping not required" there is no way for me to ship the order, deliver or set the tracking #.

Thanks

Jack
13 anos atrás
jackb86 wrote:
I saw that discussion, but for my stuck orders how do I get them out of Pending status?  Since shipping is "shipping not required" there is no way for me to ship the order, deliver or set the tracking #.

If your order doesn't require shipping, then it its payment status should be set to 'Paid' (for example, go to order details page page and click 'Mark as Paid' button)
13 anos atrás
It is already marked as paid, see the images below.

www.sonomaenterprises.com/images/temp/shipping.png

http://www.sonomaenterprises.com/images/temp/orderinfo.png
13 anos atrás
jackb86 wrote:
It is already marked as paid, see the images below.

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. It works fine. Have to done an modification to the source code?
13 anos atrás
I don't get it.

I just ran a test transaction and it completed.....

I will need to monitor and see if I can determine the scenario that had it get stuck.

How could I manually move it off of Pending and have the system complete the process for the order (send complete and vendor emails)?

Thanks,

Jack
13 anos atrás
1. Connect to your database and manually set payment status to 'Pending' (10). Look at [Nop_Order] table, 'PaymentStatusId' column.
2. Go to your order details page (admin area) and click 'Mark as Paid'
13 anos atrás
Thanks!

The problem was in ReplaceMessageTemplateToTokens, I added the affiliate to the tokens and did not check for null.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.