Setting up digital products for download!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
I understand nopCommerce provides option for setting up digital products so after the purchase the product can be download electronically by the customers.

I would like to setup phone cards with more than one digital file. So, each customer downloads a unique pin number for each order they submit.

I was wondering if anyone in the community had any suggestion/recommendation for me.

Thank you very much in advance!
13 anos atrás
Hi,

Could you explain me on how to setup the download of software once payment is made in nopcommerce 1.9 or any version as such. I couldn't find that option.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
KK
13 anos atrás
When you will add a digital download product on your website.

While adding product information you will see an option that says "Download file", Just upload the digital file. When anyone orders that digital download product, the file will be available to the customers in My Account "My Downloads" tab.

Along with that when an order will be place you will see the product in "Order Details" and you will get an option to upload the license file (if you haven't uploaded the file while adding the product)

To learn more about digital download product, see how this digital download product has been set up and follow the same pattern for your product: http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/administration/ProductVariantDetails.aspx?ProductVariantID=68 (product name: Poker Face) which can also be found on demo nopcommerce website: http://demo.nopcommerce.com/products/59-poker-face.aspx
11 anos atrás
I am using nop 2.5 and have setup a digital product, after order is completed i dont see "my downloads" anywhere in "My account"
11 anos atrás
Isn't it "Downloadable Products" that you should see in your My Account, provided that you are the customer who has made the order of course.
11 anos atrás
Yes correct.. But I don't see downlaodable products.. Or I can say that there is no way I can download the ordered download able product..
11 anos atrás
kakoli wrote:
Yes correct.. But I don't see downlaodable products.. Or I can say that there is no way I can download the ordered download able product..

In admin>configuration>settings>customer settings make sure that the option "Hide 'Downloadable products' tab: " is not checked
11 anos atrás
Excelent! Thank you for your help it worked :)
11 anos atrás
Sorry for barging into this really old topic, but my questions is how do I offer coupon no.'s marked as downloadable products with coupon id as the unique code to be generated at runtime for my daily deals website.

Has anybody done something like that!

Let me know
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.