Add text to a product in a custom font

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anos atrás
Hey there nop-community

Do any of you have an idea about an existing implementation or plugin for the following?

I'm creating a webshop for a company which sells customizable products. E.g. blankets with the name of your baby stitched in it.

I'm looking for a solution where a customer has a dropdown where he can choose between 5-ish difference fonts and a textfield where he can enter the name.
The font of the textfield should be the same as the font selected in the dropdown.

Any idea on this?
Thanks in advance

Kind regards
3 anos atrás
anti-rsca wrote:
solution where a customer has a dropdown where he can choose between 5-ish difference fonts and a textfield where he can enter the name.

Have you tried product attributes? Here is an example of a textbox field. Fonts requires to add a new attribute.

Regards,
Tom
3 anos atrás
nop4you wrote:
solution where a customer has a dropdown where he can choose between 5-ish difference fonts and a textfield where he can enter the name.
Have you tried product attributes? Here is an example of a textbox field. Fonts requires to add a new attribute.

Regards,
Tom

Hello Tom,

I have check that out yet. I can work with a dropdown which contains sample images of the fonts and a textbox field and add some javascript myself to update the class of the textbox when the dropdown has changed. Untill now I could always use the standard nopCommerce functionality, without writing extra code. If there's a change I would like to keep it this way :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.