nop 4.30 is there a way to skip the "add to cart" step?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anos atrás
so instead of having an "add to cart" button on product detail page, I would like to have a "buy now" button, by clicking which, customers will be navigated to the check out page directly.  I have this requirement because the visitors to my site will unlikely buy a second item(from an promotion link, lets say).

So, can it be done through any simple config, or needs a plugin? if a plugin is needed, any advise would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.!
3 anos atrás
or maybe its better to have an extra "buy now" button besides the "add to cart" button? can it be doen?
3 anos atrás
In Admin > Shopping Cart Settings, there is "Display cart after adding a product".
You can use Language > Resources to change the text from Add to cart to Buy Now.
However:
a) the setting does not add an additional button; that would require customization.
b) if you 'buy now' from the home page or category page, and the product has attributes (e.g. color), then the customer is directed to product page.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.