Unhandled error while trying to upload an image to the server from Content Manager

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
I keep getting the bellow arrow when I try to upload an image to my "Topics" under "content manager".

Log type:  Unknown
  Severity:  11
  Message:  Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
  Exception:  System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />). at System.Web.UI.PageTheme.SetStyleSheet() at System.Web.UI.Page.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.editors_fckeditor_editor_filemanager_connectors_aspx_upload_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
  IP address:  184.57.49.189
  Customer:  [email protected]
  Page URL:  http://cojobaby.com/editors/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/connectors/aspx/upload.aspx?type=image
  Referrer:  http://cojobaby.com/editors/fckeditor/editor/dialog/fck_image.html
  Created on:  3/16/2011 11:32:10 PM

I hit "Choose File" then "Send To Server"  and the "loading" window pops up forever. then i get the above error in my "logs" screen.

Thoughts?
13 anos atrás
i had the same problem , can somebody help in this please ????????????????????
it will be so much helpful
thanks
13 anos atrás
I have the same Problem, hope some one can give us a help.please
13 anos atrás
everybody ,  Actually seemed to i have resolved the problem by
add  code  as below to the "editors\fckeditor\editor\filemanager\connectors\aspx\upload.aspx"

<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
</head>

hope this is useful for you!
12 anos atrás
Thanks, this worked
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.